The old age saying,* “you are what you eat”* has been proven right time and again. Experts have proven different food benefits different parts of our body. Here is a list of food that known to boost your memory.
- BERRIES – These yummy fruits are full of memory boosting nutrients. Research has shown existence of the chemical called ellagatannis (that is found in the brain’s memory center) in raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries. Bull’s eye!
- *APPLES *– Well well… there is a reason why they say ‘an apple a day, keeps the doctor away’. Apple contains a group of chemicals that protect the brain from the damage that can trigger neurodegenerative diseases.
- EGGS *– Eggs are one of the best sources of choline. This nutrient*nutrient**
➤ (n) any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue
➤ (n) any substance (such as a chemical element or inorganic compound) that can be taken in by a green plant and used in organic synthesis
➤ (s) of or providing nourishment
…by BeeDictionary.com is used to produce acetylcholine in our body, a neurotransmitters involved in memory.
- *WALNUTS *– Lets get nutty. Add some walnuts to your diet for a does of alpha-linoleic acid, a type of omega-3 fat that the body uses to make DHA. Walnut has properties that also protect the brain from free radical damage.
- *BRAHMI *– An Ayurveda herb that age-old saints have talked about for years. Brahmi is a powerful brain tonic known to improve both short and long-term memory, as well as improve circulation in the brain.