Dad, “I don’t understand these specific concepts of Mathematics taught in the school”. “I have no clue how am I going to fare in my examinations next month” says Nick. A worried father consoles him and tells him we shall arrange for a tuition to help you get out of this situation. The child is worried about the examination while the father is worried about managing the additional expenses that may be incurred for the tuitions. I’m pretty sure that most of the parents go through such situations when their children are struggling with their studies. Today, tutoring has diversified itself into several streams; one such option being of Home tuitions. Home tutoring is one of the safest, cost effective and the most reliable option that you can adhere to.
Home tutoring and Home tutors:
Home tutoring is the tutoring that happens at home under the guidance of a skilled, qualified tutor. A tutor is a subject matter expert who mentors a student and encourages him/ her to give their academic best in the examinations.
Benefits of Home tutoring:
- One of the most lucrative feature of home tutoring is Convenience of the learners. It is not the student who is travelling all the way for tuitions. Inversely, it is the tutor who provides the education at your doorstep.
- Learning at home is another highlighting feature. Students can learn at the comfort of their homes. This ensures better concentration as the sessions are in one-on-one format.
- There is no issue of the teacher student ratio. The tutor can gauge the learning pace of the student and teach him/ her accordingly.
- The home tutoring also helps in figuring out the best suitable learning style for the student. This can also aid in improvising their confidence levels and their respective learning abilities.
- Parents can keep a track of their child’s performance. Also, the tutor can give an unbiased feedback to the parents.
- The student can clarify all the doubts with the tutor without any hesitation.
- Personal attention of the tutor can benefit the student in several ways. The tutor can design a study plan for the student to achieve his/her goals. Student can also seek help from the tutor and complete the assignments.
Since working parents cannot devote enough time for their children home tutoring option comes to their rescue.
Home tutoring establishes a better understanding between the student and the teacher. Above all, home tutoring is a supplementary learning that improves the overall teaching learning experience.