Studying makes all of us nervous at some point in time, especially during exam time! Nervousness takes over, we cross our fingers that everything goes well, pray to god, fret*fret*
➤ (n) agitation resulting from active worry
➤ (n) a spot that has been worn away by abrasion or erosion
➤ (n) an ornamental pattern consisting of repeated vertical and horizontal lines (often in relief)
➤ (n) a small bar of metal across the fingerboard of a musical instrument; when the string is stopped by a finger at the metal bar it will produce a note of the desired pitch
➤ (v) worry unnecessarily or excessively
➤ (v) be agitated or irritated
➤ (v) provide (a musical instrument) with frets
➤ (v) become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
➤ (v) cause annoyance in
➤ (v) gnaw into; make resentful or angry
➤ (v) carve a pattern into
➤ (v) decorate with an interlaced design
➤ (v) be too tight; rub or press
➤ (v) cause friction
➤ (v) remove soil or rock
➤ (v) wear away or erode
…by BeeDictionary.com in jitteriness, and try gather every little detail till the last minute. However, a few habits will help you feel more prepared and able to deal with the daunting exam time stress.
- Don’t start studying just before the exam. Especially don’t cram on the night before the exam. This causes the stress levels to increase, and cuts out on your sleep time.
- Be around motivating people. Happy and motivating people will keep your confidence and spirit high.
- Get a good night sleep before your exam. A well-rested brain is in a position to recall more and perform better.
- Be prepared. Make sure you have all the things that you need to take for the exam ready the day before. This may include: - Pens
- School Uniform
- Lucky Charm
- Focus your mind on the exam questions; don’t be disturbed or inquisitive*inquisitive*
➤ (s) showing curiosity
➤ (s) inquiring or appearing to inquire
…by BeeDictionary.com about how much the other person is writing.
- Reward yourself after finishing your exam. It will make you feel motivated and more prepared to invest your energy in preparing for the next one.