Here are 5 simple hacks to help you learn efficiently and effectively.
* Speak out loud instead of reading in your head: *Studies suggest that when we read out loud, we form auditory links in our memory pathways. You are 50% more likely to remember something if you speak it out loud instead of reading it over and over again.
* Teach what you have learnt:* The best way to test your knowledge is to try and teach it to someone else, it gives you a better grasp and understanding of the subject.
* Create Mental Associations: *The ability to make metal association makes it easier to remember information.
* Draw Diagrams:* Drawing diagrams help you create visual memory of information, which is otherwise hard to describe.
* Watch a Documentary on the Topic:* This is a fun and compact way to learn facts about a subject in a short frame of time.