It’s important to plan out your study routine in order to learn in the most effective and efficient manner. Here are a few tips that will help in making your study goals last long.* *
- Make A Plan – Structure your study time broadly through the year. Then make short-term plans according to class and study requirements per subject. Also review your plan every month to see which area needs more focus.
- *Develop a Timeline *– It is very important to dedicate and divide your time wisely and realistically. You want to take out time for your hobbies, studies, and social activities. So devise a time line of what you want to achieve and by when you want to achieve it.
- *Use Technology to Help You *– Set reminders, and use online tools to keep you on track. Schedule mock tests, they will keep you on track with your study goals.
- *Be Flexible *– It is very likely that you won’t have complete information while you start planning your study year. So keep room for change, exam dates, deadlines, and assignment submissions as they will eat into your time and you will have to work around them.
- *Stay Motivated *– Keeping yourself motivated is they key. Do things that you like and enjoy to keep your spirits high. It will help you stick to your plan.