If you have decided to opt for supplementary form of learning for your child in the form of tutoring, you may have to choose between several options. Most common of them is the choice between home tutoring and tutoring center. The selection is based on 2 aspects, the academic needs of your child and the amount you are willing to pay for the tuitions. After determining the best fit you will have to evaluate all the available options.
- Since home tutoring occurs at the comfort of the home or at a place convenient to the family of the tutee. This offers a flexibility to the tutee to learn at the place of his/her preference.
- Home tutoring offers one-on-one attention and evades all possible distractions. The tutee can develop a good rapport with his/her tutor. The one-on-one face time pattern helps the tutee to understand the teaching.
- Home tutors are not associated with big brands and therefore charge reasonably for offering tutoring services.
- Home tutoring provides a clear view of the tutoring sessions to the parents.
- The tutors serving in the tutoring centers are carefully chosen based on their experience and expertise.
- The tutoring centers have an enormous stock of study materials and textbooks. The learning materials are created with extreme diligence*diligence*
➤ (n) conscientiousness in paying proper attention to a task; giving the degree of care required in a given situation
➤ (n) persevering determination to perform a task
➤ (n) a diligent effort
…by BeeDictionary.com that can help the students in learning better.
- The tutors from the tutoring centers are experts.
- Tutoring center provides tutoring in a structured format. Learning in a classroom setting is always helpful for the academic development of the child.
You cannot wave a magic wand and find the answer to this dilemma of choosing the right tutoring option for your child. You will have to examine the needs of your child and then decide.