Today, tutoring is no more the luxury of the wealthy. The severity of the competition in the educational industry has made tutoring a basic necessity for even the common people. Tutoring is considered as a supplementary form of learning that figures out the knowledge gaps of the tutee and work on their problem areas in the subject. It is a cost effective, personalized and trendy form of learning. There has been a lot of debate about the benefits of Online tutoring and Home tutoring. I leave it to you to decide which one is the best.
Benefits of Home/Private tutoring:
- It is a form of tutoring where the tutor arrives at the student’s home for teaching.
- Due to the personalized approach, it is extremely easy for the tutor to identify the problem areas of the student in the particular subject. The tutor can design a study plan for the student based on his level of understanding.
- Home tutoring is suitable for students who prefer the conventional form of learning.
- Home tutoring offers learning in a setting that is comfortable to the student. That’s when the student can ask his doubts and get them clarified from the tutor
The Home tutoring setting offers a great feature of personalized attention to the student throughout the academic year due to its contractual nature.
Benefits of Online tutoring:
- Online tutoring is a setting where the student can learn through a computer and internet.
- A new form of learning that provides a platform for the student to research on the subject with the help of online tutor.
- Every student can ask for online help for test preparations, assignments and homework help.
- Students can seek clarification of their doubts quickly with the help of internet.
It is an affordable option as there is no travelling cost involved.
I have enlisted a few advantages of both the forms of tutoring. Think twice, take advice and then choose your option.