Every student wants to be crowned as a “topper”. Standing straight with a face gleaming in pride is everyone’s dream. This motivates them to study hard and continuously. Not all the students are successful in achieving this goal. Most of the students fail to concentrate while others feel extremely sleepy. The mere failure of these students to focus and study does not mean they never intended to study well. There could be various reasons behind such failures ranging from tiredness, laziness or distractions. Learn how you can ace your exams and earn your title as a topper.
Tips to ace your exams:
- Plan your study time: Design 2 study plans and ensure that you stick to them. Design the first study plan keeping in mind your regular study routine and the second study plan for revising before the exams.
- Ensure that you have a healthy diet: Our body needs all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals to stay fit and healthy. A balanced diet helps in sharpening your memory skills thereby aiding you to retain and memorize all that you have learnt.
- A good night sleep is essential: After studying for long hours, our body needs some rest. A good sleep at night is crucial for you to refresh and rejuvenate*rejuvenate*
➤ (v) cause (a stream or river) to erode, as by an uplift of the land
➤ (v) develop youthful topographical features
➤ (v) make younger or more youthful
➤ (v) return to life; get or give new life or energy
➤ (v) become young again
…by BeeDictionary.com yourself to learn better.
- Take regular breaks when needed: Studying continuously will make you tired. So, you are required to take regular breaks to refresh yourself. During your breaks you can exercise or have a walk. Listening to music can relieve you from the tiredness.
- Mnemonics to retrieve what you learnt: Learning through mnemonics will help you to establish connections with the subject matter and help you in retaining and retrieving what you have studied.
- Highlight the important points in your answer sheets: Whenever you attempt to solve a question that requires theoretical explanation, ensure that you highlight the important pointers in the answers with the help of a pencil.
- Revise well before exams: Sticking to your study plan 2 as specified in Tip no 1 will help you to revise diligently before your exams. Revising well before exams will surely motivate you to do well in exams.
- Self-confidence is vital: Revising well for exams will automatically boost your confidence and help you to confront your exams and your exam fear with courage.
If you follow the tips mentioned in the above article with reasonable care, diligence*diligence*
➤ (n) conscientiousness in paying proper attention to a task; giving the degree of care required in a given situation
➤ (n) persevering determination to perform a task
➤ (n) a diligent effort
…by BeeDictionary.com and hardwork, nothing in the world can stop you from acing your exams and gaining the title of a “Topper”.