Home tuitions have been highly successful in helping students go the extra mile in terms of understanding of concepts, and performance in exams. The current education system allows for large number of students per classroom, making the student to teacher ration very high. This makes it very difficult for teachers to address every single doubt of every single student.
Parents now opt for home tuitions to aid children with one-on-one attention, allowing the child to question, understand, and improve their learning process. Trends have shown a positive correlation*correlation*
➤ (n) a reciprocal relation between two or more things
➤ (n) a statistic representing how closely two variables co-vary; it can vary from -1 (perfect negative correlation) through 0 (no correlation) to +1 (perfect positive correlation)
➤ (n) a statistical relation between two or more variables such that systematic changes in the value of one variable are accompanied by systematic changes in the other
…by BeeDictionary.com between home tuitions and a child’s grades.
Positive Effect of Home Tuitions on Grades
- Better Understanding Of Concepts: Home tuitions allow for a better and detailed understanding of concepts. Teachers get more time to build on already taught concepts in the class, and explain in more depth. Thus resulting in a stronger grasp of the concept.
- Addresses Doubt: Teachers can address the doubts a child may have had during the course of his study in school. As teachers in school are unable to address every single doubt, a home tutor can focus on child specific doubts, and provide a clearer path of study.
- Specific Problem Areas: Sometime students get stuck, but are unable to identify their problem areas. Home tutors better understand a child’s learning ability and are able to pick and address specific problem areas with more ease and dedication.
- Organized Study Time: A home tutor allows for a dedicated study time, thus incorporating home study time in a child’s routine. Organized study time aids in a structured and systematic learning process.
- Disciplined Study Environment: A teacher incorporates discipline in a child. Home tutors provide for a disciplined study environment, which is difficult for parents to create at times. This allows for an effective and efficient learning process.
Home tuitions have been proved beneficial over the year in helping children improve and excel in their study.